SUMMARY OF POSITION
- Project short and long term volume & revenue, using input from Sales, Finance and PRGM. Ensure systems have accurate volumes for the volume call, rolling estimate and budgeting
- Provide an assessment of risks and opportunities based on an understanding of key inputs and objective assessment of the range of possible outcomes
Cross Functional Collaboration
- Work closely with functional management and participate in key management routines, communicating key forecast information
- Collaborate with Product Commercialization, Sales and Marketing to capture brand initiatives and campaigns driving incremental volume
- Analyze data to identify forecast variances using established systems and ad-hoc problem solving
- Interpret feedback from stakeholders to evaluate performance of products, processes or innovations using trend analysis and other tools to determine where adjustments need to be made
- Establish performance criteria by tracking, analyzing trends and benchmarking to identify areas for improved performance
- Measure and benchmark the forecast process to improve overall accuracy
- Provide input to software implementations by using subject matter expertise to improve capabilities of existing software and ensure that software meets performance requirements
INTERNAL REPORTING RELATIONSHIP(S)
Reports to: Group Director, FCOE
Direct Reports: None
Indirect Reports: Will work closely with Commercial, Supply Chain, National Retail Sales, National Product Supply, Franchise Leadership and Brands
EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
• 5+ years' experience in area of Forecasting.
- Procurement, Operations, Production Planning, or previous experience as a Division Demand Manager preferred
- 5+ years of relevant or related industry experience preferred.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiencies with Excel/PowerPoint/Databases and forecasting systems, SAP
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top