The Pharmacy Returns Forecasting Analyst is responsible for budgetingand forecasting Pharmacy Returns/Waste volume and inventory productivityinitiatives. The position is also responsible for financial analysis, modeling, and reporting to support the Inventory Management and Pharmacy Returns teams in daily decision making and implementation of core Inventory Productivity Initiatives. Due to the scope of analytics and broad connections across the organization, this position will interact with several departments within CVS; specifically, but not limited to Finance, Logistics, Pharmacy Merchandising, and Pharmacy Operations. The Pharmacy Returns Advisor position requires a strong understanding of inventory replenishment, forecasting, margin and P&L analysis, and Supply Chain processes and budgeting .
· Provide RX Returns/Waste volume forecasts to senior leadership
· Provide senior management a Monthly “walk forward” of all budgetchanges and adjustments
· Create RX Returns/Waste Financial Tracking and Analysis
· Support the annual budgeting process for the Pharmacy Returns business,including monthly phasing of Budgeted Returns/Waste plan
· Measure RX Returns/Waste forecast accuracy
· Build analytical and financial models to illustrate the impact ofproposed enhancements - including modifications to supply chain processes,ordering strategies, inventory productivity initiatives, and operationalimprovement strategies.
· Support team projects by providing reporting and key data extracts fromvarious database sources (Oracle, Access, Mainframe, etc).
A little about us: