Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Forensic and Compliance Auditor to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Forensic and Compliance Auditor will perform value added services to our customers in areas that involve:
- Compliance with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act guidelines.
- Investigations of potential violations of Johnson & Johnson policies or US and international laws.
- Other special projects as required.
Other Skills and Expectations:
- Can work independently when given an audit area to perform under the direction of an ASG Specialist or Sr. Auditor.
- Provide support for basic Sensitive Issue Reviews with the goal of working on these reviews independently within a year.
- Communicates with mid and upper level management in an effective manner.
- Is viewed by stakeholders as a person who is knowledgeable in their technical area, but not an expert.
- Generally understands the technical aspects of the audit and knows when to seek technical advice from the Team Coordinator or Manager.
- Within their first year should be able to draft an audit report that is suitable for review by the Manager.
- Generally manages one or possibly two tasks at once.
- Explores issues in detail.
- Ability and desire to contribute new ideas and thoughts on process improvements.
- Ability to progress to the next level.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Criminal Justice or other business discipline is preferred. Other degrees will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A professional certification (CIA, CPA, CMA, or CFE) is a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years of prior experience with emphasis on auditing or working in one of the above specialized areas.
- Big 4 accounting/auditing experience preferred.
- Up to 30% domestic and international travel.
- Travel is up to 3 weeks at a time and may occur on 1 weeks’ notice.
- This role is based in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.