Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Forensic and Compliance Senior Auditor to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Forensic and Compliance Senior Auditor will perform value added services to our customers in areas that involve:
- Compliance with Health Care Compliance and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act guidelines.
- Investigations of potential violations of Johnson & Johnson policies or US and international laws.
- Other special projects as required.
Other Skills and Expectations:
- Can plan an audit when given direction, information, and input from the Manager.
- Can work independently when given an audit area to perform under the direction of an ASG Specialist.
- Can serve as the Team Coordinator of a basic FCPA Process Review audit if mentored and assisted by an ASG Specialist. Can work independently on a basic Sensitive Issue Review.
- Able to direct and lead FCPA audits or Sensitive Issue reviews within 18 months.
- Recognizes when to request that the Manager change the scope of work on site.
- Makes decisions while on site with the pre-approval of a Manager or Team Coordinator.
- Within 1 year should be able to direct the planning, auditing, and reporting of an audit.
- Communicates with mid and upper level management in an effective manner.
- Is viewed by stakeholders as a person who is knowledgeable in their technical area, but not necessarily an expert. The Manager is viewed as the expert and CIA “contact point.”
- Generally understands the technical aspects of the audit and knows when to seek technical advice from the Manager.
- Can write an audit report that is suitable for review by the Manager.
- Has the ability to multitask effectively.
- Explores issues in detail.
- Ability to progress to the next level.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business disciplines is preferred. Other degrees will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A professional certification (CIA, CPA, CMA, or CFE) is a plus.
- A minimum of 4 years of prior experience with emphasis on auditing or working in one of the above specialized areas.
- Big 4 accounting/auditing experience preferred.
- Existing knowledge and expertise in one of the above areas or a proven aptitude to quickly (within 1 year) gain such knowledge.
- Up to 30% domestic and international travel. Travel is up to 3 weeks at a time and may occur on 1 weeks’ notice.
- This role is based in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.