The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple warehouse duties in a fast paced environment, including handling finished products, coordinating and loading outbound orders and completing shipping paperwork.
1. Ability to read and understand production orders, specification sheets, and truck schedule to prepare pack slips and load trucks.
2. Based on daily needs of the department will communicate with supervisor, lead, and other department employees to fill in when and where needed.
3. Operate forklift, stretch wrap banders and other necessary equipment.
4. Identify errors and packaging defects and correct accordingly.
5. Ability to lift 50 lbs, bend and twist throughout the work day.
6. Must be willing to accept and receive supervision and assistance with regard to maintenance functions and other essential tasks as assigned.
7. Comply with safety regulations/procedures and maintain clean and orderly work area.
One to three years¿ forklift and warehouse experience.
Valid driver license for forklift operations and maintenance of forklift certification.
Basic computer skills
Experience with UPS/FedEx is a plus. This is a second shift position, 3 pm to 1 am Monday - Thursday, and 3 pm to 8 pm Friday with possible overtime.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.