Warehouse - Pick and Packer
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Warehouse Pickers or Picker Operators in Everett, WA for a long-term temporary opportunity. Pick and Pack positions require candidates to hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse environment.
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
• Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
• Packaging kits to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
• Safely operate and maintain material moving equipment such as Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, Motorized Pallet Jacks and Runabouts to process orders
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly
• Two years of forklift experience
• Ability to work overtime
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings on both the first shift four 10 hour day (Monday-Friday 5:30am- 4:00PM) and on the second shift (Monday-Friday from 3:30pm - 12am) Lots of overtime!!!
Pay for this position is $13.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This temporary position
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
2 years forklift experience required- Verify past employers for proof of driving experience.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.