Adecco Staffing is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill Forklift positions in Champaign, IL. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. As a Forklift Driver you will be required to drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trucks. If you meet the qualifications below Apply Now!
* Load and unload products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment.
* Store the products in proper places in warehouse.
* Deliver products to various units in safely and timely manner.
* Sort, pack, wrap, tie and label products as per company procedures.
* Monitor and maintain accurate inventory.
* Clean work area and equipment regularly by removing empty pallets, wood and plastic.
* Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and positive work atmosphere.
* Maintain forklift equipment by troubleshooting breakdowns, performing preventive maintenance, recommending repairs and performing routine pre and post inspections.
* Study production schedule to determine material requirements, movements and deliveries.
* Record information regarding movements of supplies, materials and finished products.
* Identify and report faulty equipment, damages, and safety concerns to Supervisor immediately.
* 6 mths in the last 3 years experience
* Lifting objects between 05 lbs - 50 lbs
* Reliable transportation a must
* Must be flexible with schedule
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Forklift job in Champaign, IL or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.