Adecco is in need of an experienced person to fill a Forklift Driver position for 2ND shift at one of our Toledo customers in the automotive supply chain; these positions are long term, full time:
- Our customer is a large and rapidly growing coatings facility in need of an operator to drive forklift, load and unload trucks on the dock, move inventory in and around the storage warehouse and generally keep storage areas organized and pathways clear.
- May be asked to fill in as needed driving forklift on production lines, deliver product and packaging to line employees and remove full/empty bins
- Assignments with this client are long-term contract
- Client will certify all Adecco associates driving forklift at their locations
- Weekly pay through Adecco
Must have at least 6 months of recent, full-time Forklift experience
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Must be reliable, with an excellent attendance record
- Must be able to provide references
- If selected for the position you will be asked to submit to a pre-employment drug screen
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.