Manpower is currently assisting a local manufacturing company in York, PA for Forklift Drivers!
If you have previous manufacturing experience, shipping, stand up forklift, high reach, or cherry picking experience, you are encouraged to apply!
We have openings on 2nd and 3rd shifts. Pay for this position will be $12-$13 an hour plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity. Candidates who perform well and display satisfactory attendance during contract period will be considered as a permanent candidate for the role!
This job operates in a cold environment located within a manufacturing facility.
As a Forklift Operator you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and communicate well with management and fellow employees.
Ideal candidates have very positive attitude and previous experience.
Other requirements of the role include:
* All applicants must have steady work history with a good attendance record
* Ability to lift and/or move items up to 70lbs
* Must be able to meet physical demands including standing for extend periods, walking, bending, kneeling and reaching
* Manufacturing and Shipping experience
* Forklift experience
* Basic math and computer skills
* Ability to follow all safety and health rules and regulations
* High School or GED required
* Pre-employment background check & drug screen will be required as a condition of employment - Free for all Manpower candidates!
Candidates can apply for this position online at www.manpower.com or by calling Manpower at 717-764-7841.
We offer our employees great career opportunities, competitive wages, holiday/service bonus, access to health insurance options after only 40 hours and more!
Referrals are welcome and rewarded ($50 referral bonus)
Manpower is an equal opportunity employer.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.