Adecco is recruiting for Full-Time PM Shift FORKLIFT DRIVERS
Location: Delaware, Ohio
These positions are long term and indefinite assignments. Questions? Call: 740-363-2485
Shift & Pay:
- PM Shift 6:30 PM to 7:00 AM (Hours subject to change with mandatory OT)- $12.25/hr
- Possible 2/2/3 split schedule
Perfect attendance bonus offered for December and January. $100 bonus given for perfect attendance at the end of December and January.
- Operates forklift in a safe and efficient manner.
- Places finished goods in inventory based on product and prevents damage to the product.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Maintains warehouse housekeeping by actively participating in cleanup, re-labeling, and all aspects of inventory management.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a VERY FAST PACED environment.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent verifiable experience operating a sit down fork forklift.
- Clamp experience, a plus
- Must have RF scanner experience.
- Must be able to do basic math functions such as adding, subtracting and dividing.
- Must be able to read orders for picking and staging of products.
- Must be able to complete the pre-shift inspection forms.
- Must be able to pass forklift exams and obtain and maintain a valid operator's license.
- Must have at least one year experience operating a forklift with 6 month recent experience
- Proof of forklift operation in the past two years
- Must be able to pass drug screen, background check
- Steel toe leather boots are required - no steel toe tennis shoes are allowed.
Where do I go from here?
Please apply online at: www.adeccousa.com
Watch your email for skill evaluations from Xpert-Proveit Testing & take those evaluations as soon as possible
Adecco will contact you to discuss more details & schedule a time to meet with you.
We look forward to working with you and THANK YOU for choosing Adecco, the largest staffing organization in the world.
Apply on line Adeccousa.com
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
Adecco North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.