Forklift- Material Handler
Posted: January 06, 2017
Reference ID: 716675598
Title: Forklift - Material Handler- Warehouse
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a forklift and warehouse position in the greater New Orleans area. This is temp-perm opportunity. You will be responsible for picking orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse facility. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Forklift- Material Handler - Warehouse job include:
• Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
• Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
• Packaging kits to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
• Safely operate and maintain material moving equipment such as forklift and cherry pickers
• Valid driver's license
• At least 2 years of experience operating forklift
• Ability to pass criminal background and drug screens
The available shifts are:
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Forklift - Material Handler - Warehouse job in St. Rose, LA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled