A major automotive facility in North Kansas City is currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators for immediate hire. Forklift positions require candidates to drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trucks. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for forklift roles include but are not limited to:
• Forklift operation (both stand-up and sit down)
• Picking orders
• Auditing orders
• Unloading and loading merchandise
• General warehouse duties
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Candidates MUST meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 2+ years of recent forklift operations experience
• Ability to consistently lift 40-50 pounds
• Current Forklift operator certification - preferred
• A valid state-issued driver's License
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Current Opening are on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts with overtime availability. Pay for these opportunities start at $13/hr.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.