Adecco is assisting an industry leader in the Chassis technology in filling a Forklift operating position including Inventory, staging and moving all material with the facility to facilitate the manufacturing process. Participates in inventory accuracy through cycle counting.
- Safely operate Forklift (Sit down and Scissors) and floor cleaning equipment.
- Maintain proper material flow through the designated plant layout in a First In- First Out (FIFO) basis.
- Maintain appropriate min-max levels line side. Report any discrepancies.
- Empty and drain chip hoppers.
- Proper disposal of recyclable materials.
- Prepare staging of finished goods.
- Prepare shipping labels and appropriate documents.
- Indentify all products by sight.
- Schedule trucks.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED is required and minimum of 1 year experience in material handling environment.
- Computer literacy required.
- Must have the ability to work with basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form while solving moderately complex problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to perform physical activity (Lifting up to 50lbs, bending, kneeling)
Preferred Skills and experience:
- Working Knowledge of SAP software.
Working Condition/ Physical Demands:
Continuous standing, frequent reaching, some bending, repetitive movement of hands, wrists, and fingers. Personal protective equipment, including safety glasses and steel toe shoes, required.
Pay for this position is $12.50 plus overtime as needed.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other manufacturing related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.