ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Able to work an eight (8) hour shift plus extended hours as required to complete loading of all trucks.
- Able to work any shift as directed. Drive an electric forklift in a safe manner.
- Move material, finished goods and ingredients to/from various storage locations.
- Maneuver in tight, confined spaces without damaging property or injuring other people.
- Clean-up work area, Maintain forklifts, and accurately complete reports and communicate information.
- Prepare documents, check trailer size, condition and type of unit.
- Load on schedule. Visually inspect shipments. Perform hand-stacking and pallet sorting. Complete all paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Chipping ice, performing additional warehouse responsibilities as assigned, and performing all essential job skills (functions) affecting quality according to Quality System procedures, work instructions and Company standards as identified for this position.
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- Collaborate With System, Customers, And Other Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- Act Like An Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- Develop Self And Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Protective equipment. MSDS sheets. Forklift, safety cages, and bump cap/hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection, safety shoes, bolt cutters, utility knife, palletizers, and other protective clothing as required.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Operate forklift pedals and controls. Steer a forklift. Good visual and hearing ability. Depth perception required.
- Be able to move on and off the lift truck repeatedly. Be able to work in various storage areas with extreme ranges of temperature.
- Must pass sight screen test. Possess a forklift driving license or be able to complete/pass the forklift driving course.
- Ability to read and comprehend written materials, signs, and product labels. Be able to sit on a lift truck for extended periods.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English. Able to understand and follow directions. Good math skills. Good attendance record.
- Able to read, comprehend, and follow bills of lading and pick tickets.
- Able to fill-out product movement forms accurately. Able to accurately complete and act upon reports, pick-tickets, Bills of Lading and product / loading instructions.
- Must be able to operate RF scanning equipment and Warehouse Management System.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a constant basis.
- Prior sit down forklift experience in a fast paced, high volume, production warehouse environment.
- Experience with drive in racks is a plus. Ability to jockey 53# trailers is a plus.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top