Adecco is currently recruiting for experienced Forklift Operators/Order Pullers in the La Porte Texas area. These are temp-to-hire opportunities for the right candidates. All Forklift Operator/Order Puller positions will require candidates to drive within the warehouse, moving product, load and unload trailers, and pull orders using stand-up forklift. Customer is offering career growth opportunities from within!!!! Start your career today!
ONLY candidates meeting the below requirements will be considered!
• Must have experience with Stand-up (reach) and/or Cherry Picker
• Must have a valid driver's license - all candidates will be required to pass a MVR check
• Looking for candidates with 1-5 years of experience only
• Previous distribution and order picking experience a must
• Must be able to pass drug test, background, and physical
• Willing to start within 3-4 days of completing the Adecco interview and process
If you meet ALL of these requirements, please apply ASAP! We are holding interviews daily.
Responsibilities for Forklift Operator / Order Puller jobs include but are not limited to:
• Forklift operation (see requirements above)
• Pick and audit warehouse orders
• Pull orders using Raymond Order Picker and Reach Truck
• Load and unload pallets and other materials from trailers
• Perform general warehouse duties as needed
• Fast Paced / High Accuracy environment
• Locate product within the warehouse facility
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
• Forklift Operator / Order Puller candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Education
• Valid Driver's License and clear driving record
• 2-3 years of experience on Stand-Up, Cherry Picker or Reach Truck
• Pass a forklift driving test conducted on first day
• Be able to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day
• We have openings for all shifts (Monday - Friday)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other job opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.