Adecco is seeking Forklift Operators in Flower Mound, TX for an Enigineering, Repair and Logistic. Please review the job description below. If you are interested in this position , please email me at email@example.com with your contact number or for immediate consideration call me at 631.844.7551.
As an experienced Forklift Operator you will move product throughout the warehouse to a designated staging area for processing. Also Perform Pick and Pull function while operating the Forklift.
Positions Available: Forklift,
1st & 2nd Shifts Available; Pay Rate: $13.00-$14.00+ per hour
Location: Flower Mound, TX
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Load/Unload trucks using pallet jacks and forklifts
• Verifying and track materials with RF handheld scanners
• Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory
• Load and unload materials to/from pallets
• Maintain a safe working area and ensure equipment is properly maintained
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Must be able to work in a fast environment
• Proficient with Cherry Picker, Propane, Reach
• Knowledge using - RF Scanner
• Able to lift up to 50LBS
• Forklift Experience is a Plus (not required)
• Work Overtime as required
• Successful completion of Background Check
Highlights Of Working With Adecco: Why Adecco?
Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers.
Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• Weekly Pay
• Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
• State-of-the-art- Career - Center- training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Centralized Delivery Solutions
Google Voice 615.669.3173 (voice/text to apply)
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.