Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a forklift operator position in Hickory, NC. This is a temporary opportunity, with the potential to be hired on. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this forklift operator job include:
• Moves/maneuvers materials by operating forklift
• Performs basic safety /operational checks on forklifts
• Assists with loading/unloading trailers and containers
• Performs shrink wrap of finished pallets
• Performs quality check of materials, returning if necessary
• Performs data entry and any appropriate paperwork
• Applied labels for shipping
• Maintains a safe, clean, neat, and organized work space
• At least 1 year of recent verifiable forklift experience
• CRC/Work Keys completed
• Valid NC drivers license
We have a position open on a 12hr night shift.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this forklift position in Hickory, NC or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
1 year recent verifiable forklift experience
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.