Proactively initiates and maintains accurate inventory counts of finished goods received in and shipped out of the facility, as well as new production.Reports to:
Warehouse SupervisorDuties &Responsibilities:
- Pulls orders for customers while providing accurate documentation of items shipped.
- Puts away new production in the appropriate locations.
- Inspects incoming finished goods to ensure the highest standards of excellence possible.
- Receives finished goods from other Coke facilities, as well as returns from customers, while providing accurate documentation of all items received.
- Completion of daily warehouse related paperwork
- Various use of Datapass and SAP databases for lookups and inventory movement
- Knowledge of proper truck loading patterns
- Pre-staging finished goods for customer orders
- Trailer inspections and properly reporting issues
- Inspection of finished goods for non-conformity
- Assistance with cycle counting
- Fixing any non-conforming/damaged pallets/products
- Knowledge of LOTO
- Maintenance of weekly warehouse cleaning schedule
- Check in Drivers
- Create Transfer Orders
- Manage Docks/ YFTM
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Six months of warehouse experience
- Knowledge of simple math
- Able to properly drive a forklift
- Operate Boon/Scissor lifts
- Knowledge of warehouse and logistics systems is a plus
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.