Shift Details: 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM Essential Job Functions:
- Direct daily activity in the Warehouse
- Assist with daily production/transfer verification counts
- Picking, staging, and loading of finished products
- Unload and put away product/materials
- Check trailers for cleanliness and document
- Check trailers for accuracy of shipment
- Ensure outbound loads are sealed by the appropriate means
- Check for proper labeling of product
- Make up mixed pallets as needed
- Understand FEFO
- Identify and appropriately respond to Non-Conforming Product (NCP)
- Ensure inventory accuracy, perform cycle counts
- Ensure GMP
- Fulfill customer needs with accuracy and quality
- Check in/out trucks
- Record Daily Activities and data input using SAP and Data Pass
- Perform Forklift Safety training
- Process shipping documentation
- Serve as final quality checkpoint
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Possess a valid forklift operator license.
- Prior experience of at least 1 year in a similar distribution environment.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Must be able to see and hear. Must be able to demonstrate good attendance. Ability to work on all shifts.
- Ability to work extended hours and/or overtime as required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to recognize material and product defects.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top