Forklift - Order Selector - 2nd Shift
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Posted: January 11, 2017
Reference ID: 1132425995
Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking an experienced light industrial associate to work in a cold storage facility in Indianapolis. This facility is centrally located. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. This position will require candidates to drive tuggers with pallets attached and pick cases for orders utilizing a voice headset. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Warehouse Forklift Operator jobs include but are not limited to:
• Operate motorized equipment
• Pick and audit warehouse orders
• Clean and pick up plastic and cardboard pieces
• Perform general warehouse duties as needed
• Locate product within the warehouse facility
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Highschool Diploma or GED
• 2 Years Experience Operating Motorized Equipment
• Must be able to show a valid drivers license
We have openings on the second shift (3PM - 11:00PM). But must have availability to train the first week on first shift.
Pay for this position is $13.50/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco.