Forklift Warehouse Material Handler Nights 12 hour shifts
Location: Baldwinsville, New York
Posted: January 06, 2017
Reference ID: 2072842020
Adecco is currently assisting a large manufacturing plant in their search to fill a night shift Experienced Standup Forklift Warehouse job in Baldwinsville, New York. As a Forklift Operator you will be responsible for moving product and loading and unloading material within the warehouse.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
• Responsibilities for this Forklift Operator job include:
• Organizing the warehouse.
• Load and unload using a Raymond/Yale or similar brand of a stand up double reach forklift.
• Picking orders with the Raymond/Yale or similar brand of a stand up double reach forklift.
• Auditing orders.
• General warehouse duties.
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements.
• Forklift experience with Raymond/Yale or similar brand; Stand up, Double Reach and Stand Up Counterbalance Forklift.
• Must have two years recent forklift experience.
• Must have current driver's license.
• Detail oriented
• Excellent work history and work ethic
This is an excellent opportunity for a chance to grow in a career with a company that is expanding quickly.
Position is 12 hour shifts which includes working every other weekend.
Day shift hours 6pm-6am. Pay rate is $ 15.25 per hour. 8 hours overtime every other week.
Temp To Hire Positions!
Once hired will be paid a quarterly profit sharing bonus!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Experienced Standup Forklift Warehouse job for a large manufacturing plant in Baldwinsville, New York or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.