Forms Developer job in Beaverton, OR
Posted: December 07, 2016
Reference ID: 64594392
A Forms Developer job in Beaverton, Oregon is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be responsible for creating and re-working both static and dynamic form and legal documents. This developer, along with a strong foundation in Graphic design principles and software, will have experience and knowledge pertaining to document composition and best practices.
Graphic Design Experience:
• 2 years InDesign Experience Required
• Photoshop experience required
• Advanced working knowledge and Experience with Adobe products
• Thorough knowledge of visual design principals; graphic design, layout, typography, color, icon development, sizing, corporate identity and branding
Technical / Development Experience:
• Any technical or development related experience is a plus. This can include:
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience working in a fast-paced, professional environment
• Ability to work independently
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Strong proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent understanding of the Windows 7 OS
Work is fast-paced and performed in an office environment with extensive contact with clients and employees. The industry we serve demands the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism in safeguarding client and project information. Highly effective Class Action & Claims Solutions associates thrive on being in an environment that rewards the following critical success factors:
1. Adaptability: Appropriately reacting to changing situations without a loss of effectiveness and enthusiasm for strategic initiatives and corporate goals.
2. Analysis: Identifying problems and causes or analyzing how processes and procedures could be improved, collecting relevant information and identifying possible solutions.
3. Attention to Detail: Appropriately completing all of the individual tasks accurately or according to workflow/process guidelines with an emphasis on reaching or exceeding quality standards.
4. Creativity: Being inventive, imaginative and innovative.
5. Development of Others: Providing the means for others to grow and develop personally and professionally within and across departments.
6. Energy: Maintaining a fast, active pace in the normal course of a day.
7. Flexibility: Going into situations without preconceived notions with a willingness to assess various options in order to determine a course of action.
8. Integrity: Strict adherence to job-related standards, values or norms.
9. Learning Ability: Understanding and applying new information.
10. Listening. Hearing and comprehending verbal messages and confirming back what you hear.
11. Team Player: Functioning as an active member of a group while maintaining focus on your individual contributions and responsibilities.
12. Verbal & Written Communication: Effective oral, written and nonverbal expression without preparation.
If you are interested in this Forms Developer job opportunity in Beaverton, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Shea O'Shaughnessy at (503) 535-2580 or Shea.OShaughnessy@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled