Store Team Members play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health,we’re shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and communities. With your talents and expertise, you can help us play a more active and supportive role in each person’s unique healthcare needs. Join our team of thousands as we positively impact millions…one customer at a time.
The Store Team Member position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team, to positively impact the lives of others.
This is a seasonal position staffing our stores for the “snow bird” season for an average of 5 to 6 months with a starting rate of $14.00 an hour. All employees receive a 30% discount on CVS brand merchandise and a 20% discount on all other eligible merchandise.
• Providing differentiated customer service by anticipating customer needs,demonstrating compassion and care in all interactions, and actively identifying and resolving potential service issues
• Focusing on the customer by giving a warm and friendly greeting, maintaining eye contact and offering help locating additional items, when needed
• Accurately operating a cash register - handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures
• Maintaining the sales floor by restocking shelves, checking in vendors,updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by store manager
• Supporting opening and closing store activities, when needed
• Providing customer support to all departments, including photo and beauty,ensuring departments are fully stocked and operational while remaining current with all updated services and tools
• Assisting pharmacy personnel when needed, including working regular shifts in the pharmacy as part of opportunities for growth and career development
•Embracing and advocating for new CVS services and loyalty programs that support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health
• At least 16 years of age
• Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
• Lifting and exerting up to 35 lbs of force occasionally, up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force regularly to move objects to and from, including overhead lifting
• Visual Acuity - Having close visual acuity to perform activities such as: viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts/details