Shifts are being reviewed and will likely fall on:
Wknd Afternoon (14:30-22:30 Thu/Fri & 10:30-22:30 Sat/Sun) OR
Wknd Midnight (22:30-06:30 Thu/Fri & 22:30-10:30 Sat/Sun) OR
Other Off Shift hours TBDJOB SUMMARY
This position is responsible for de-waxing molds and removing un-needed pieces from molds. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expected to assist in the implementation of ARCONIC's EHS value and policy statement and its accompanying principles.
- Comply with all department, facility, Corporate and Regulatory EH&S regulations.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Report all job related illness and injuries. (Per employee handbook).
- Report all Safety, Health & Environmental concerns to your supervisor in a timely manner.
- Attend all EH&S training.
- Removes hardware from molds, loads and unloads autoclave & continuous Dewax oven.
- Operates attendant equipment.
- Transports materials and molds as required.
- Maintains a clean and safe working area.
- Cleans and prepares hardware for wax assembly.
- Will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date records or molds processed.
- Perform mold inspection/Boroscope operation.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS/EQUIPMENT USED
Requires occasional lifting of up to 25 poundsBasic Qualifications
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), political asylee, or refugee.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Candidates residing within a 50 miles radius of Dover NJ will only be considered.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.