The Four Step (final inspection) position performs a full inspection of parts as outlined in work instructions or customer specifications. Must maintain UT Ultra Sonic Reading per customer requirements. This job is a Certified Position.
- Maintains own production count and/or other records as might be required.
- Has nonconforming product disposition authority within the scope of this job description.
- Performs belting, stoning, buffing operations to remove visual imperfections beyond customer specifications.
- Responsible for visual integrity & gaging & repair of pitch, chord width, & trailing edge thickness
- Maintains records as required.
- Maintains work area in a clean, orderly, and safe condition.
- Must be able to read & understand finishing visual instructions.
- Responsible for verifying routers are correct before working the job
- Operates sandblast, tumbling, vibratory or REM equipment to clean metal
- castings of scale, foreign material and discoloration to produce a smooth surface.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder') Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Candidates residing within 50 miles radius of Dover NJ will only be considered.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.