Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
To deliver exceptional support to the business leadership team to help drive efficiency and strategic direction, whilst ensuring operational excellence, and delivering effective business analysis through business modeling, strategic planning, process improvement and systems analysis.Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
- Ensure comprehensive, accurate and timely performance measurement and reporting
- Detailed analysis of results, provision of meaningful insights and value add recommendations
- Lead the planning and forecasting process
- Drive the financial analysis for the Business Review process
- Analysis of business and market trends and opportunities
- Identify and qualify risks and opportunities for the business and make recommendations to management
- Assess the business environment and support the decision-making process
- Provide business and market modeling to support the development of business initiatives
- Assist in the planning and execution of the strategic business plan and continually challenge the business (WWYDIIWYOB)
- Ensure compliant and efficient processes
- Help initiate and design continual process, operational and system improvement, and share knowledge with other divisions
- Ensure compliance with accounting and Schneider standards
- Ensure financial controls are maintained and adhered to
- Develop a strong trusted relationship with the business to influence business decisions and outcomes
- Qualified Accountant with CA/CPA/CIMA Qualifications
- Significant experience & success in a Finance role. Experience and success in people, change and process improvement management
- Excellent knowledge of internal SE and external business and reporting standards and processes
- Understanding of the relevant industries; People Leadership, Financial (P&L) Management, Strategic Thinking & Planning, Forecasting & Budgeting, Risk Management, Business Systems, Continuous Improvement & Quality
- Excellent communication and IT skills (MS Excel)
- Knowledge of performance measurement
- Mastery of systems, analytical, tools and data management
- Polished communications skills
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to critical evaluate proposals and opportunities
- Be curious, ask why, keep the big picture in mind
- Be proactive and solution driven
- Be decisive and take ownership
- Leading agent of change
- Be able to work autonomously
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.