An FPGA Electrical Engineer job in Melbourne, FL is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will have a thorough understanding of VHDL, the FPGA design process and the tools used to generate the FPGA designs. You will understand the requirements, architect a solution targeting an FPGA against those requirements and implement that solution in an FPGA. This is a direct hire position. The salary range is between $80,000 and $130,000 per year, heavily based on experience. This position requires that you possess a TS/SCI with a Full Scope Polygraph security clearance. No H1B's, OPT's or CPT's please.
FPGA Electrical Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Lead a small team of designers in generating the FPGA design solutions.
• Simulate the FPGA to verify performance, then integrate and test the FPGA on the circuit card assembly
• Perform full life cycle development and integration of VHDL into different families of FPGAs.
• BSEE Degree with five years' experience in electrical engineering.
• Requires at least five years' experience in digital circuit design using Cadence ECAD tools
• Experience with HDI, DDR3 memory, Virtex 7 FPGAs, and ISO network layer 1 interfaces.
• Experience with high speed memory and network interfaces and protocols is desired.
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to work and communicate effectively within a development group is desired
• Ability to work in a team environment and negotiate solutions with Hardware / Software Engineering and Systems Engineering is preferred.
• Proficiency with Xlinx, Altera Tool Suites (VHDL, Synthesis, Place and Route, Simulation, Timing Analysis), is desired.
• Position requires active Top Secret clearance with current polygraph.
If you are interested in this FPGA Electrical Engineer job in Melbourne, FL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.