FPGA / Digital Logic Design Engineer
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 308000476
A Six + month FPGA / Digital Logic Design job inMountain View,CAis currently available through Adecco Engineering and Technical.
Position Description: Our project is seeking to fill an FPGA / Digital Design position. The successful candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary R&D team on Project Loon developing custom high data-rate communications and/or tracking systems targeting System-on-Chip FPGAs. The position seeks highly-motivated individuals that enjoy working in a small dynamic team environment, with a passion for solving challenging problems that can lead to high-impact advances in technology.
FPGA / Digital Logic Design job responsibilities and qualifications include:
• Design and implement custom RTL modules for high data rate communications systems
• Develop test benches for RTL modules, perform simulation and verification
• Integrate third party IP cores into an FPGA system, create custom RTL wrappers for third party cores, and interface with IP vendors
• Participate in board bring up as well as system level integration and field testing
• Develop C code for interfacing with and testing RTL modules
• BS in Computer Engineering or related field
• 3+ years in FPGA/ Digital Logic Design role
• 3+ years of experience implementing and testing custom RTL using Verilog or SystemVerilog.
• Experience with Xilinx 7-Series or UltraScale FPGAs, or equivalent.
• Experience with FPGA design flow including simulation, synthesis, and static timing analysis.
• Experience in embedded C/C++ and scripting languages eg. Python.
• Familiarity with lab test equipment.
• MS (or higher) in Computer Engineering or related field.
• Familiarity with SOC architectures and CPU interfaces as well as data streaming protocols eg. AXI.
• Experience with 10Gig (or higher) Ethernet interfaces and network testing.
• Experience with FPGA high speed SERDES links.
• Experience implementing communications and/or image processing algorithms in RTL.
• Experience with High Level Synthesis.
If you are interested in this FPGA / Digital Logic Design Engineer job inMountain View,CAthen please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Mae Murphy at 408-481-9049 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled