This position is a 3rd shift position (11:30 pm - 6:30 am, training on either 1st or 2nd shift).
In this role, the incumbent will have two main requirements:
1) Perform inspection operations including receiving, final and all in-process inspections on all part types, and,
2) Process material through pre-clean operations prior to Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI).
Process material through FPI line and perform process checks. Perform daily and weekly calibration
checks. Individual must follow operational sheets and maintain all quality records and resolve problems as they arise in both areas. Individual may be trained for other areas, such as, heat treat furnaces.Basic Qualifications
- Basic understanding of addition, subtraction, multiplication and the division of numbers including decimal and fractions; simple use of formulas, charts tables, drawings, specifications, schedules, writing diagrams, computer scanning devices.
- Basic skills and knowledge using adjustable measuring instruments for checking of reports, forms, records and comparable data; where interpretation is required involving basic skills knowledge.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Finishing Penetrant Inspection background preferred
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.