Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Franchise Engagement Lead. The position will be based in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
The Franchise Engagement Lead will be accountable for ensuring alignment between Procurement strategy, the Business Plan, and critical Franchise Teams &Therapeutic Teams and Regional Leadership Teams as well as develops and communicates the long term procurement vision and strategy, including creating multi-year strategic frameworks and roadmaps that address enterprise and business needs.
The Franchise Engagement Lead’s scope of responsibilities includes:
- Develop and drive the Procurement vision for, with and through the stakeholder community.
- Serves as the senior sponsor for Procurement, engaging with Business Key Stakeholders with P&L responsibility, including Franchise & Therapeutic Board/LT membership/participation (one level below Company Group Chairman LT) to drive business planning and major decision making across all relevant category families.
- Understand long range requirements of the business partners and engage in strategic planning and partnering to ensure alignment.
- Interface directly with CEO’s and other supplier leadership to assure alignment of JNJ’s objectives are met, including quality, reliability, innovation and cost.
- Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, and growth commitments.
- Identifies business demand requirements and partners with Category Leads to deliver annual value improvements and drives competitive advantage.
- Build and maintain relationships throughout JNJ that results in dynamic interactive dialogue on a broad range of perspectives and information critical to the development of optimal approaches and solutions.
- Continuously monitors the needs of the business to make sure their requirements are met.
- Participate in multiple governance management boards (Cluster responsibilities) to focus on different levels of detail regarding scope, service delivery & operational issues.
- Develop deep supplier relationships with strategic suppliers to drive end to end value, and bring innovation to the business.
- Escalate issues that may impact the Global Procurement organization.
Key business partner to multiple Franchise & Therapeutic Presidents and corresponding leadership teams in strategy development and deployment (50%)
Responsible for the coordination of the strategic plan and business plan, monitoring execution and communicating results to senior leaders (20%)
Coordinate with Category Leads to ensure Procurement strategies are aligned with the business/sector needs (10%)
Ensures Procurement and business activities align with organizational requirements for policies, procedures, compliance, quality and cost (10%)
Global/Regional team meetings and provide updates to Global and Regional Procurement Leadership (10%)
• Global Procurement Leadership Team
• Regional Leaders/Franchise & Therapeutic Boards, Senior Leadership Teams
• Sector/Business Unit Finance Leadership
• Sector/ Business Leadership
• CEO’s and Senior leaders for top suppliersQualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years of related experience.
- Broad-based understanding of business operations and practices and core Procurement areas of focus (Spend Management: Category Management and Supplier Management).
- Customer Orientation (building and maintaining strong relationships with JNJ senior management.
- Strong leadership, vison and strategy setting, communication, influencing, collaboration and talent development skills.
- Strong project and change management capabilities.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill with ability to confidently present complex information.
- Ability to continuously improve the organization.
- Ability to travel 15% domestic and international.
- MBA degree.
- Previous experience in Pharmaceuticals.
- Business experience in multiple roles across a variety of functional specialties including general management, R&D, Marketing, Supply Chain or a Technical field with at least 5+ years within a Procurement environment.
- Multi-county and Multi sector experience with experience across geographies of varied sizes and businesses.
- High level of proficiency with core Procurement skills (e.g., supplier management and performance, supply market analysis, Category Management, Procurement Excellence, etc.).
- High level of credibility with internal customers, and with the supplier community.
- Strong influencing skills with ability to see issues from multiple viewpoints and understand differing needs of stakeholders (e.g., businesses, Procurement LT, Marketing, R&D, Supply Chain); has "presence",
- Proven track record in attracting and developing talent.
- Proven track record in leading cross-functional teams and executing significant influencing roles.
- Significant business acumen and proven team building skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to respond to changes in the external environment, while ensuring the organization is able to effectively and efficiently move through transitions.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-HorshamOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.