Greetings, students! We're geared up here to offer another round of epic internship experiences in summer 2018. The internship program offers the opportunity to pause your studies for one summer and work side-by-side with Blizzard Entertainment employees in your area of interest, doing real work that oftentimes ends up in production. As such, we hold you to the same high standards as anybody else in the company.
Just like our gameplay experiences, Blizzard internships are a fully immersive experience. We want interns who are enthusiastic about what they want to do for a living and excited to come in every day to learn and contribute in this hyper-creative atmosphere. Being fully engaged with our team also means communicating effectively and maintaining an open mind - one that is receptive to feedback and able to adapt and grow. Your hobbies and interests can also play in your favor. Passion for technology, gaming, game development, and an in-depth knowledge of Blizzard games, products, and services will always be a plus with us, regardless of the position you're applying for. Be passionate about who you are, be into our industry, and be willing to go all-in and embrace this opportunity to the fullest!QUEST OBJECTIVES
Blizzard's Franchise Finance team is looking for an intern for summer 2018! This individual would be working closely with the team to assist in financial analysis of Blizzard's games. They will develop reporting and analytical tools, conduct competitive analysis on the industry and provide insights to improve the forecasting and strategy of Blizzard's business. INTERN GUILD REQUIREMENTS
- Currently enrolled in a college or university
- Returning for at least one more semester or quarter following the Summer 2018 internship
- Able to work fulltime hours for 11 - 12 weeks at the Blizzard office indicated in this job posting between May 2018 - August 2018 or June 2018 - September 2018 (group dates depend on when you get out of school)
- Authorized to work in the US
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in finance, or related area
- Highest standards of accuracy and attention to detail in a dynamic, multitasking environment
- Excellent organizational skills at coordinating and consolidating inputs across multiple functions
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves and work in a hands-on capacity
- Solid knowledge of general accounting and financial planning
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
QUEST ITEMSWARNING! Applications that do not include all of the required materials will not be considered. We're serious about this - due to the volume of applications we receive, we only have time to consider complete submittals.
- Experience in video game, software, or entertainment industries
- Passion for video games
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.