Johnson & Johnson’s Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group within Medical Devices is recruiting for a Franchise Medical Manager for Biosense Webster, Inc. to be located in Irwindale, CA.
The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders and one of the fastest-growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson.
The Franchise Medical Manager will be responsible for:
- Serving as the primary medical representative for new product development projects. The main responsibilities include being the medical core team member on all product development project teams.
- Generating the preclinical & clinical evidence strategy to support clinical claims and participates in characterizing the product's capabilities and clinical workflows in collaboration with the Marketing, R&D, and other development team members.
- Working with Medical Business Partner to; R&D, Clinical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Quality & Regulatory Compliance, Pre-Clinical, Health Economics & Market Access and Professional Medical Education.
- Ensuring the development and execution of product and/or procedural evidence generation and dissemination strategies
- Supporting early product introduction to the market supporting launches as well as internal & external training.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, Master of Science or PhD are preferred.
- A minimum 8 years relevant experience; 4 of which are in Healthcare industry is required.
- Previous industry experience working with Medical/Clinical/R&D teams in a highly regulated, commercial medical device business is highly preferred.
- Significant experience with preclinical and clinical research is required.
- Demonstrated success in medical data generation, interpretation and preclinical testing is highly preferred.
- The candidate must have strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to build successful relationships with internal and external partners globally.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are needed to successfully influence and implement policy with key customers and partners.
- Must be able to collaborate well with multiple partners and work effectively in a matrix environment.
- This position is based in Irwindale, CA and may require up to 50% travel, national and international.
United States-California-Diamond BarOrganization
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)Job Function
Clinical Research non-MD
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.