Johnson & Johnson’s Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group within Medical Devices is recruiting for a Franchise Medical Manager for Biosense Webster, Inc. to be located in Irwindale, CA.Qualifications
The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders and one of the fastest-growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson.
The Franchise Medical Manager will be responsible for:
· Serving as the primary medical representative for new product development projects. The main responsibilities include being the medical core team member on all product development project teams.
· Generating the preclinical & clinical evidence strategy to support clinical claims and participates in characterizing the product's capabilities and clinical workflows in collaboration with the Marketing, R&D, and other development team members.
· Working with Medical Business Partner to; R&D, Clinical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Quality & Regulatory Compliance, Pre-Clinical, Health Economics & Market Access and Professional Medical Education.
· Ensuring the development and execution of product and/or procedural evidence generation and dissemination strategies
· Supporting early product introduction to the market supporting launches as well as internal & external training.
· A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required.Primary Location
· Master of Science or PhD are preferred.
· A minimum 8 years relevant experience; 4 of which are in Healthcare industry is required.
· Previous industry experience working with Medical/Clinical/R&D teams in a highly regulated, commercial medical device business is highly preferred.
· Experience with preclinical and/or clinical research is required.
· Demonstrated success in medical data generation, interpretation and preclinical testing is highly preferred.
· The candidate must have strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to build successful relationships with internal and external partners globally is preferred
· Strong communication and negotiation skills are needed to successfully influence and implement policy with key customers and partners is preferred
· Collaborate well with multiple partners and work effectively in a matrix environment is preferred.
· This position is based in Irwindale, CA and may require up to 50% travel, national and international is required.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Medical AffairsRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.