Knolls 4 (12021), United States of America, Glen Allen, Virginia
Fraud Investigations Intake Manager
The Fraud Investigations Intake Manager is responsible for managing a group of highly-specialized customer contact associates who are focused on delivering the best possible customer experience through the process of identifying and preventing fraud. Day-to-day supervision and workflow management tasks include associate job assignment, department reporting, quality review analysis and policy adherence. Policy support includes maintaining, updating and enforcing effective policies, procedures, processes and practices to mitigate the risk of fraud losses.
- Review and respond to fraud phone intake reporting including performance and volume metrics ensuring an exceptional Customer Experience
- Works with fraud senior management and others to identify additional areas of improvement and monitoring of Service Levels
- Provide senior management monthly reporting on the fraud phone agent performance and any available call trends
- Ensures adherence to internal operating policies, procedures and audit standards
- As required, performs human resource-related functions within assigned group including hires, transfers, terminations, salary adjustments, performance reviews and establishment of standards
- Executes employee relations, training and affirmative action policies
- Assist with the education, training and development of associates
- Escalated call support and review
- Coordinate department scheduling and rotations.
- Associate quality analysis and review support
- Cross site and team collaboration in order to solve complex problems to mitigate fraud loss
- Undertake other projects/duties as assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or Military Experience
- 3 years of Banking experience
- 2 years experience leading a team
- 1 years Supervisory experience in a Fraud related field
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.