About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Fraud Operations Senior Manager, Operational Initiatives is responsible for leading the team that manages internal fraud management projects as well as developing and recommending tactical level strategies to improve overall US Fraud Operations. Job Requirements • Leads a dedicated team of Business Analysts that are accountable for managing internal fraud management projects or acting as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on larger enterprise projects.
• Effectively prioritizes new initiatives, workload as well as project resources.
• Stays abreast of fraud trends, emerging fraud threats, and new system/tools to help bolster fraud prevention/detection capabilities.
• Develops/recommends tactical level strategies to be implemented to improve the overall fraud management operations.
• Builds and maintains positive working relationships by effectively communicating and regularly sharing information, learning and knowledge with internal and external business partners, vendors and fraud industry groups.
• Fosters an environment of continuous improvement and leverages the skills and expertise of the team.
• Leads, coaches and develops employees to achieve business results as well as their professional development objectives.
• Attracts, motivates and retains a highly divers qualified and engaged team to fulfill current and future business needs. Qualifications • Bachelor's degree
• Graduate Degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 7-10 Years of related experience
• In-depth, broad working knowledge of department activities (including laws and regulations if applicable)
• Proven computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent presentation skills utilizing most current tools including Dashboard presentations for diverse audiences, e.g. Senior Management or Board of Directors
• Demonstrated ability to analyze laws and regulations
• Ability to build strong, collaborative business and technical relationships as well as other business partners
• Demonstrated project management skills with ability to develop, facilitate and bring to successful conclusion
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to translate information so that users can effectively understand and make meaningful informed decisions and recommendations. Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware City (Primary) Wilmington ProvState 2 New Jersey City(s) 2 Mount Laurel ProvState 3 South Carolina City(s) 3 Greenville
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.