Thomas Edison South (74051), United States of America, St Cloud, Minnesota
Highly-specialized customer contact role that focuses on delivering the best possible customer experience through the process of identifying and preventing fraud. Associates are incredibly empowered and consistently asked to exercise skilled judgment and quick decision making.
- Verify true customers and the activity on their account
- Identify fraudsters that are impersonating true customers
- Interview victims of fraud to gather all of the necessary facts for a fraud case
- Work with branch associates that refer fraud situations
- Thoroughly create fraud cases that are ready for an investigator to work immediately
- Complete low/zero dollar fraud case investigations
- Provide expert-level support to Customer Service, Sales and other areas of the bank that need to interact with Customer Security
-High School Diploma, GED, equivalentcertification, orMilitary Experience
-Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.