Supervise the non-plastic area of the Fraud department (i.e., identity theft, check fraud, ACH/wire fraud, etc.) to achieve SLAs, provide frontline support and achieve department goals. Develop team to provide excellent service for members and employees and maintain high quality standards.
1. Lead team to meet and exceed goals balancing loss prevention, member experience, and process efficiency
2. Motivate, train, coach, and develop fraud staff
3. Systematically identify and execute on opportunities for process improvement in area managed
4. Identify and track key performance metrics for area managed; identify trends, root causes, and improvement actions
5. Constantly ensure effective capacity planning and allocation of resources for maximum leverage in alignment with department priorities
6. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations
7. Collaborate with various departments to establish and implement procedures, reports, and fraud tools to reduce BCU fraud losses; provide training to assist in the discovery of fraud on the front lines
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- 2 years of team lead or supervisory experience
- Highly motivated, has the ability to prioritize effectively and perform well in fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to lead and motivate high-performing team to reach departmental and individual goals
- Analytical skills: ability to effectively use data to monitor performance, identify patterns, trends and anomalies, and to make sound decisions
- Strong process management skills
- Excellent training and coaching skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Expertise in fraud prevention in the financial services industry preferred, but not required
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.