The Free Standing ER's provides hospital-quality, family-friendly care, with short ER wait times for the Westminster and Broomfield communities.
1. Northwest ER
- Located at 11230 N. Benton St. (at the northwest corner of 112th and Sheridan), our emergency room stands ready to serve your family's emergency medical needs.
2. Northeast ER
- Located at 12793 Holly St. in Thornton, CO, our emergency room offers high quality emergency care, close to home.
Now trusted emergency care is close to home:
- ER staff that includes board-certified doctors, specialists and nurses with decades of combined emergency medicine experience
- 10 private patient rooms with two rooms devoted to pediatric care
- On-site imaging services, including CT, ultrasound, digital X-ray
- Full-service laboratory
- Dedicated trauma/resuscitation room
- Telemedicine camera for patient consultations by physician specialist
- Affiliated with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children in Denver for outstanding pediatric care
This position supports the mission of North Suburban's Medical Center of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. Under the supervision of the Radiology Director, a Radiologist and the supervision of the supervisor of CT, the technologist performs procedures in accordance with established protocols for patients ages neonate through geriatric. Responsible for maintaining expert technical and patient-care skills and providing quality diagnostic results. When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The ARRT standard of practice describes the clinical competency requirements and job responsibilities. The licensed independent practioner controls the ordering, preparation and administration of the medication/contrast. The LIP has given authority to competently trained technologist to perform this function under their control within the facilities guidelines and policies.Qualifications: To learn more about North Suburban Medical Center, please visit our website at www.northsuburban.com Position Requirements:
ARRT (R) and ARRT CT registry
Graduate accredited school of medical radiography
Clinical rotation or 1 year experience
Critical thinking skills
Patient care skills
keywords: cat scan tech, ct, arrt, rad tech, radiography, radiology, diagnostic imaging, job, jobs, employment, denver, colorado, healthcare, hospital
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom