Adecco is currently working with a local luxury fashion company in their search for a Print Designer. This is an ongoing temporary opportunity to work onsite in NYC! If you meet the following qualifications Please Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create repeats for new prints
- Create color ways for new prints
- Design prints & graphics with a high taste level and expertise
- Strong skills in print repear, color separation
- Proven ability to design graphics such as t-shirts, patches, and embriodery
- Working knowledge of large-format Epson printers.
- Executes prints/art package to pixel perfect, executable standards
- Strong communications skills within a team and cross-functionally
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and understand priorities
Candidates must meet the following qualifications in order to be considered:
- B.A in Graphic or Textile Design
- 3+ years experience in print and graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Portfolios are a must
- Fashion/retail experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.