We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers/ground breakers in the M&W space. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
We Perform with a Purpose. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices; we put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.Summary:
This person contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by providing maintenance leadership for a plant operation. They lead a team of frontline employees for maintenance. Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Assures equipment reliability to maximize production line productivity
- Implements process enhancements to improve process enhancements to improve package and flavor changeover efficiency
- Utilizes visual factory concepts to maximize asset utilization and plant performance
- Builds the capability of maintenance technicians
- Tracks standard manufacturing and warehouse measures and prioritizes plant maintenance opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and/or equivalent experience in consumer packaged goods or a related industry
- A minimum of 5 years of operations maintenance experience and/or a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Operations Management
- Mechanical experience maintaining equipment
- Packaging experience of at least five years with Engineering background (Electrical, Industrial or mechanical engineer).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.