The Front Desk Coordinator
is a key member of our new CareNow facility and provides administrative leadership to the front office staff. We are an amazing team who work hard to support each other and are seeking a great addition who feels as passionately about patient care as we do! The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturdays 8am-8pm, and Sundays 8am-5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA's 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Qualifications: **Must be flexible with scheduling** Education and Experience:
- Assists front office and clerical staff in developing and implementing short and long-term work plans and objectives.
- Oversees the process to prepare patients for examination and treatment and ensure all patients receive quality care.
- Screens telephone calls for referral to physicians and assists with patient/surgical scheduling.
- Develops guidelines for prioritizing work activities, evaluating effectiveness, and modifying activities as necessary to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
- Provides timely coaching and feedback to staff on fulfillment of job duties, patient services.
- Scheduling appropriate coverage for Front Office staff and managing schedule requests.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors(All Required):
- High School Graduate/Equivalent as required by the state.
- The position requires at least two (2) recent years of medical office experience in a supervisory or lead role.
- The position requires two (2) years of front desk/receptionist experience.
- Recent insurance verification experience required.
- Strong preference for prior Urgent Care or ER experience.
We are actively interviewing! Apply now! #LI-SK1 INDRR
- Demonstrated excellence in Customer Service and Patient Satisfaction.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead in a team oriented environment
- Demonstrated responsiveness to staff, providers and leadership. Exhibits strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Availability to manage Front Desk as needed. Flexibility to fill in open shifts and float to other work locations
- Has an intermediate knowledge of computers and office machines. Has a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom