The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA's 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am-10pm, Saturdays 8am-8pm, and Sundays 8am-5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours
The Front Desk Manager is a key member of the Physician Practice and provides administrative leadership to the front office staff.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Assists front office and clerical staff in developing and implementing short and long-term work plans and objectives.
• Oversees the process to prepare patients for examination and treatment.
• Screens telephone calls for referral to physicians.
• Develops guidelines for prioritizing work activities, evaluating effectiveness, and modifying activities as
necessary to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
• Provides timely coaching and feedback to staff on fulfillment of job duties, patient services.
• Scheduling appropriate coverage for Front Office staff and managing schedule requests.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES - This position requires the following minimum requirements:
• Knowledge of basic office equipment including copier, fax machine, and computer.
• Skill in dealing with interpersonal issues and customer relations.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities at once with minimal supervision.
• Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to organize and communicate clearly.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient and employee information.
• The position requires at least two (2) solid years of medical office experience in a supervisory or lead role.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom