(NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description Position Summary:
Night Agents are responsible for the front desk operation during the overnight shift. Night Agents must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision. They must also be able to problem solve and troubleshoot in order to resolve guest issues that may arise and respond to emergency situations. Essential Functions:
Check in and check out functions. Guest orientation of the local area and the Lodge facilities.Preparation and hand out of name tags, parking passes, and other orientation information.Proper telephone service techniques and reservation system operation.Handling of guest mail, messages, and special deliveries.Coordinate reservations for guest transportation.Full understanding and utilization of the property management system. Familiarization with night audit functions. Assist all guests in any way possible. Maintain a limited supply of sundries. Notification and processing of an express check out process.
- Empowered to make decisions that directly effect the guest's experience in a positive fashion
- After training, must display a working knowledge of emergency procedures so that employee and guest safety will be insured.
- Utilizes the radio/paging internal communication system used throughout the facility.
- Acts as the reservation attendant.
- Assists in coordinating registration functions for all guests.
- Daily front desk checklist tasks that include:
Status and Scope:
- Maintains adequate change bank to support the guest service needs.
- Reconciles disputed guest charges.
- Provides explanation for paid outs, miscellaneous charges, and allowances (must have the approval of the supervisor on duty).
- Participates in Quality Assurance Programs that include daily inspections and reviews to address areas in need of improvement.
- Assists with storing and inventorying of supplies necessary to perform daily operations.
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Other duties as assigned
- Reports to Front Office Manager; Front Office Supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Can read, understand and clearly speak English.
- A driver's license is necessary.
- Minimum of two year experience in hospitality field.
Company vehicle, golf cart, computer Travel Requirements:
Little or No Travel (>10%) Lifting Requirements:
LIGHT - Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 10 pounds Physical Requirements: