Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description Position Summary:
The Guest Services Worker is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction by booking reservations, assisting with guest needs, and resolving or escalating any guest concerns or issues. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs. Essential Functions:
- Greet and provide customer service to guests while anticipating their needs
- Book reservations and coordinate registration
- Operate a register and/or software system to complete cash and credit card transactions
- Answers phone calls and emails and delivers messages as needed
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous guest services experience preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.