Senior Front End Developer - NO CORP TO CORP Job description
Following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques, develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains, and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions. Individual contributor role; fully competent to work under general direction on the most complex projects, often on multiple phases, and seeks guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as needed. Working knowledge of business or function for which application is designed. Often responsible for the completion of a phase of a project. Provides guidance and checks the work of less experienced associates. Qualifications
- Knowledge of HTML, including HTML5
- Knowledge of CSS, including CSS3
- Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- Experience creating performance optimized websites
- Experience with CSS PreProcessors Required Behavioral & Communication Skills
- Must have the ability to work in a team.
- Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers.
- Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices.
- Desired Skills
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Mid to Expert Level of SCSS & OOCSS
- Experience with React, Polymer, and Angular Bonus Technical Skills
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Knowledge of MongoDB and other NoSql Data Stores
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience writing custom Grunt or Gulp Tasks
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.