We are looking for a strong front-end developer with HTML5/CSS/jQuery/Angular Developer responsible for client-side development of the Customer Portal, and Corporate Homepage websites. The candidate primary focus will be to maintain complex forms for mobile and desktop web apps, with a focus on performance. The incumbent main duties will include modifying and creating and maintain the existing websites/applications and integrating with third-party plugin for statistics. Attention to detail, clean coding standards, and best coding practices are required.
Roles and responsibility:
* Work closely with a small team of BSAs and stakeholders to develop moderately complex web / mobile pages and applications
* Develop new user-facing features
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Optimize pages for maximum speed and scalability on all devices
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
* Have a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices and be able to adapt quickly
* An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
* 5+ years in a front-end development role
* Intermediate knowledge of AngularJS 4.0
* An understanding of the entire web development process (including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge)
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of third party integration such including Adobe analytics (Sitecatalyst), and Decibel Insights, google analytics, and Blue Kai
* Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
* Experience in using Git and Version Control Systems
* Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
* Comfortable with image editing software (eg. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.