The Front-End Developer Analyst will create, maintain, and manage products and services pages on verizonwireless.com. The ideal candidate has strong design and development background with attention to detail, adaptable to change and tight deadlines, and is focused on quality. The position will work closely with various HQ marketing & I.T. organizations and creative design agencies to support initiatives and ensure program success.
- Develop cutting-edge web pages using industry-standard web standards while utilizing tools such as Oracle Endeca, Adobe Target, and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Provide input to the technical lead and architect on developing page designs/templates.
- Communicate with the project team throughout all stages of development ensuring projects meet deadlines and are within necessary requirements.
- Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a projects lifecycle.
- Work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment.
- Update content via a Content Management System (CMS), writing HTML, editing copy, etc.
- Maintain and test all products, pricing, and promotion/offer launches.
- Review, analyze, and suggest/implement changes based on user feedback via OpinionLabs /Foresee, optimization best practices, usability concerns and other interaction design techniques.
- Collaborate with I.T. to develop plans for publishing content.
- Recommend future development/design updates based on page templates provided and inbound content requests.
- Develop exceptional relationship with co-workers, management and customers.
- Website is “open for business” 24x7/365; on-call coverage with cell phone availability is required. The candidate must be willing to work extra and/or flexible hours to meet project deadlines. Available to work evenings and/or weekends as needed for support of specific project, product, process, or system launches.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience in web design/content management preferred.
- Strong web authorizing tools knowledge preferred.
- Strong usability/optimization skills to review traffic/conversion/sales report and identify areas for opportunity.
- Verizon Wireless sales, operations and/or marketing experience; e-commerce/Internet sales experience preferred.
- Preferred knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, Oracle Endeca, and Adobe Target.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and leadership skills required.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and multiple/simultaneous, highly complex, cross-functional projects/initiatives.
- Highly responsive and proactive, supporting leaders and team.
- Proven ability to work and interact with multiple stakeholder groups and agencies/vendors.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and under pressure of very stringent deadlines.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint high proficiency required).
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to create sophisticated design solutions to complex problems.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.