YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience working at a consulting firm, web startup, agency or equivalent education/professional experience
- 3+ years of experience with: building RESTful APIs, web services, orchestration layers or microservices
- 2+ years of experience with node.js with Express, Hapi, Restify or other frameworks
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 2 - 4 years of experience working as a full-stack developer switching seamlessly between server-side and front-end code
- Node-based module loaders and task runners (Webpack, Gulp or Grunt), creating npm modules, Yeoman generators
- Linting (ESLint, JSHint) and unit testing (Jasmine, Mocha + Chai or Karma, etc.)
- DevOps experience with Containers (Docker, Kubernetes) continuous integration / continuous deployment (Jenkins), and version control (GIT and SVN)
- Database experience with SQL (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL) or NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc.)
- Designing application architectures, creating project estimates, defining scope requirements, and structuring projects
- Agile/Scrum process to develop large-scale systems
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
WHERE YOU LIVE: Within 90 miles of Accenture's New York City offices or willing to relocate
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.