(30%) e-Commerce Web Architecture
- Understand eCommerce functionality and business requirementsCollaborate with marketing, agency and in-house developers, requirements analysts, and technical project team on all areas of UI Engineering
- Apply user interface design skills when implementing features
(60%) Web Development
- Write, modify, and debug e-Commerce web user interfaces
- Generate tests for User Interfaces
- Rapidly prototype new ideas & concepts
- Transition developed applications and systems into testing and production phases
- Estimate the duration of design & development tasks on an on-going basis
- Support production of all applications developed
(10%) Self-Directed Innovation
- Self-directed research & development of new web and mobile technology applications to improve the customer e-Commerce experience
- Suggests new technologies and approaches, often demonstrating and championing their use.
This is an organization that invests in technology and realizes its importance to the business. They encourage innovation and thinking outside the box. The projects the e-commerce team works on are critical to the business.
Emphasis on technology innovation helped generate approximately 50% of US sales from Digital Channels at the end of 2015 and reach an estimated run rate of $4B annually in Global Digital sales.
Features an online ordering app lineup that covers nearly 95% of the US smartphone market and has introduced several new ordering platforms.
Applications are in the top 5 best apps in the US.
Technology driven company! The business is always backing up IT and candidate will have their hands on the latest and greatest technology!About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.