Front end web developer/ Content Manager
Posted: December 21, 2016
Reference ID: 288000161
A contract Front end web developer/ Content Manager job located in Everett, WA is available courtesy Adecco Engineering and Technical. A recent graduate with associate's degree OR one year of experience in a similar role is desired. In this position you will be working within the marketing department of a well-established manufacturer and seller of world-class test and measurement equipment, on a strong web team to update 55 plus sites in 23 plus languages in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines. The position could go as long as a year for the right candidate.
Pay rate is $25.00 to $28.00 per hour depending on experience.
Front End Web Developer/ Content Manager Job responsibilities include:
- Work with other departments to ensure accurate and timely delivery of jobs.
- Manage projects related to the website.
- Content is largely new product launches and promotions, all graphics, copy, and translations are provided by other departments.
- An associate's degree is desired or certifications with web technologies
- Around one year experience in a similar role
- Expert level HTML
- Basic CSS
- Basic FTP
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must work effectively in teams or independently
- A great attitude and the ability to handle change
- Must be a quick study and ready to work in a fast paced, agile environment
Willingness to learn and understand user experience and workflow
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, to take initiative, and to solve problems creatively and positively
- Attention to details is a MUST
Nice to have:-
- Email marketing/nurturing
- Google Analytics
- Yahoo Online Store
If you are interested in this Front End Web Developer/ Content Manager job located in Everett, WA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Sukanya Chidambara at 206-682-2170 or Sukanya.Chidambara@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled